Thursday, February 27, 2014

Roshi Sushi Ikeikemaru 渔师寿司 @ Westgate












Nagekomi Donburi$29.00++

Salmon Ikura Donburi $22.40++

The regular size donburi set will be served with salad and miso soup

Gunkan set $6.80++

Wakame Udon $5.8++

****************************************


          All prices based on the color of plates including udon, ala carte and drinks.
          That is to say... when they served me green tea,which is $1.80, they'd put a green plate on the table.  When they served me Nagekomi Donburi,which is $29.00, they'd put a combination of plates, like 5 gold plates. When they served me Salmon Ikura Donburi, which is $22.40, they'd put 1 orange plate.
         Headache 😟 I feel like sitting the PSLE Maths paper 😶 How can I check the bill?  Can anyone please give me a free trial lesson on mental sum calculation?    😁😂
          A pile-up of unnecessary plates, which not only burden the dish-washing but waste the precious water, hence, increase the overhead   To the patrons, these unnecessary plates do occupy the space of the dining table... 😵
The very confusing bill. 

****************************************