Saturday, May 1, 2010

Marine Fish Aquarium




We have 3 tanks altogether, 1 marine tank and 2 fresh water tanks with gold fish and some tropical fresh water fish and plants.
Our marine aquarium is a 5 feet tank mainly housing fish with live rock and some very common soft coral, tube worms and sea anemone.
Note: all the marine inhabitants were brought from marine ornament farm.





My favorite pet :)
Baby Emperor Angelfish which we had brought about 10 years ago. This poor baby was about an inch long at that time. We had to 'quarantine' it for about a week  in order to keep it away from other adult fish and let them to get familiar with this baby.
Juvenile

Adult, it grows even bigger than my palm now!  Can you see the colour transition?

Damselfish is usually a bully fish but look like my damsels getting harmony with my tangs and clowns




This blue damselfish changed its colour from bright blue to dark when it's getting old



I found the clown hiding in the anemone very cute