Friday, March 23, 2012

The Paradise Inn @ West Coast Plaza

Having our lunch there on Sunday

Peanut ( SGD 1.50) was served once we were seated

Wrap Text around Image
The soup we ordered was double boiled spare ribs with watercress and almond(SGD14.90/pot).  The waitress ladled the watercress and soup into the bowls and served us.  But once she put the bowl right in front of me, I found...


Wrap Text around Image
Errrg...who needs this high protein caterpillar?  It's really not my bowl of soup... I mean not my cup of tea. It's so yuck that we demanded to change another soup.

Double boiled spare ribs with winter melon  and dried conpoy (SGD17.90/pot)

Hot plate Tofu M (SDG15.90)

Imperial Pork Ribs L (SGD 20.90)

Stewed Egg-Plant M (SGD15.90)
Plus White rice, Towel, 10% service charge, 7%GST   The bill totally was SGD90.98

********************